Counselors, Social Workers,
or Marriage and Family Therapists
Volunteer positions, college internships, and graduate internships are also available
*** ALSO SEEKING PT HELP FOR MARKETING PROJECTS ***
Do you think you might have what it takes to join our team of dedicated counselors, therapists, and professionals?
We're looking for a few additional professionals to join our community of therapists.
Our practice consists of talented psychotherapists and allied professionals who are committed to helping families and individuals with the challenges and opportunities of living.
The Center supports our work by
1. Conducting fund-raising to help defray the costs for people who would not otherwise be able to afford our service;
2. Providing the administrative/business functions that are needed;
3. Providing weekly peer supervision and ongoing consultation;
4. Co-creating a collegial place to grow, both personally and professionally.
Are you qualified?
Do you have an established solo practice and miss the collegiality of working with your peers?
Perhaps you are feeling like moving beyond your current agency, clinic, or hospital and working for yourself?
Perhaps you are just getting started with an "encore career" as a helping professional, having been successful in your previous careers.
Whatever your situation, if you are an entrepreneurial and caring person who is spiritually-aware with a willingness to participate in a co-operative and collaborative community of therapists, we may be just what you are hoping for.
Give us a call or email today to discover what teaming with us can do for you and for the individuals you serve.
The Center offers
1) A collaborative and therapeutic community with peer support, peer supervision, and supportive direction
2) Retention of all earnings through the practice.
2) Honoraria for presenting workshops in our Center for Public & Professional Learning
3) Support for business development and business operations (bookkeeping, communication, marketing, etc.)
4) Additional support for supplies and equipment
5) Private and semi-private offices, large Play Therapy Office with two-way mirror, two group rooms
6) Large classroom for conducting public and professional workshops
7) 10-15 therapists in practice with cross-referral possiblities
8) Very low deposit to reserve space
9) Scholarship support for clients in need of financial aid for therapy
10) Low overhead with RampUp Help Plan for new therapists to participate in the commuity
The Conley Center for Care, Counseling, and Psychotherapy is conveniently located near the intersection of I-85 and GA-400 at 2215 Cheshire Bridge Rd, 30324. For more information, contact me, David Harris at David.Harris@ccccp.org and visit our website at www.TheConleyCenter.org
ATTENTION INTERNS & LAPCs, LAMFTs, LMSWs, etc
If you are seeking the additional training required for your graduate program or full licensure, the Center offers an excellent opportunity.
Please submit a cover letter and professional vitae to
(no phone calls, please)
The Center is a private, non-endowed, non-profit organization composed of a group of therapists from a variety of disciplines, experienced in providing for the growth and development of the human psyche and dedicated to the restoration of wholeness to the wounded among us. We are an open and welcoming community to all people. Tax-deductible donations partially support therapy for families and individuals who cannot afford the standard charges.
Kindly note: While our therapists often work collaboratively to offer counseling options, each provider maintains an independent practice within the context of our therapeutic community. Associate-licensed staff work under the direction of the center in coordination with approved clinical supervision.